Reflections on Living Life on Purpose through Yoga

Monday, July 18, 2011

The bigger picture

How did I get the courage to leave everything and follow my dream to travel and study yoga?  There was definitely fear, but surrounding the fear was TRUST - an inner knowing (clarity) that this was my path, it felt right, that I was following my "dharma" - then everything was easy.  Looking back, I can say this inner knowing and clarity came from my yoga practice. 

I was reflecting on this after my meditation practice this morning.  I started to do a Light Channeling Meditation and I can immediately feel the difference, mostly in my perspective.  I'm seeing the bigger picture, at least more consistently.  I was realizing that it had been a while since I had zoomed out, felt the trust in the higher, that all of it is part of a bigger picture. 

So once again, I'm brought back to the practice and how necessary it is - to do asana and to meditate -- to feel deeply into my body, mind, and spirit -- because when i feel inside, I can feel the divine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment